COMMON USES FOR NICKEL ALLOY FASTENERS INCLUDE:
- Food processing or food serving equipment
- Marine and saltwater equipment
- Pump and valve components
- Equipment and components exposed to chemicals, acids and other corrosive materials
- Exhaust systems, engine components and other high heat equipment.
We use the following exotic alloys:
- Titanium – Used for power generation, marine and military components that require high tensile strength to weight ratios, corrosion resistance and perform well in high wear and high temperature environments. These include frames, landing gear, hydraulic equipment, propeller rigging and heat exchangers.
- Zirconium – Used for components used in high corrosion environments, including nuclear power plants, and high temperature parts for engines and turbines.
- Tantalum – Used for furnace and heat processing components due to its high melting point and oxidation resistance. It is bioinert and is also used for medical implant components.
- Ferralium – Used for chemical and process equipment and manufacturing equipment components that require high corrosion and high abrasion resistance.
- MP35N – Used for marine and processing equipment components requiring high strength, high wear and extremely high corrosion resistance. These include saltwater and high acid applications.
COMMON USES FOR STAINLESS STEEL FASTENERS INCLUDE:
- Components that are exposed to saltwater, chemicals or other corrosive environments
- High wear parts
- Sanitary equipment
- Components that are exposed to high heat and high stress
- Components that require superior strength and stability.
FASTENERS MANUFACTURED USING COPPER ALLOYS ARE USED FOR A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS INCLUDING:
- Electrical components
- Components in marine and corrosive environments.
- Sanitary and medical equipment
- Processing equipment for high wear processes and corrosive environments
- Decorative fasteners for architectural, plumbing and marine applications