Our range of industrial coating and finishes includes:
|Zinc and Yellow/Bichromate
||Electroless Nickel Plating
|Cermaic Coating (Xylar)
|Hot Dip Galvanising
Following types of coating are used for Fasteners
- Electrolytic galvanizing
- Hot-dip galvanizing
- Mechanical galvanizing
- Zinc phosphating
- Magnesium phosphating
- Cadmium plating
- Zinc-Nickel anticorrosion treatment
- Electroless Nickel plating
- Electrolytic Nickel plating
- PTFE Teflon Xylan coating
- Carbon-ceramic coatings (Xylar + Xylan)
- Hot Dipped Galvanizing Fasteners
- Phosphate Fasteners
- Teflon Fasteners
- Xylon Fasteners
- Zinc Fasteners
- Cadmium Fasteners
||Hot Dipped Galvanizing
- (PTFE) a FluoroPolymer that is corrosive chemical and heat resistance, and the worlds most slippery surface.
- DACROMET 320 is a an aluminium-grey, non-electrolytic, thin coating for anti-rust protection of steel, cast iron and other ferrous metal parts.
HOT DIP GALVANISING
- Batch hot-dip galvanizing has been the most commonly used method of protecting steel products from corrosion.
- Nickel plating (Ni) is used for decoration and corrosion protection of steel, copper, aluminium and magnesium, for smoothing out surfaces.
- Cobalt plating is the process of plating one metal onto another by hydrolysis, most commonly for decorative purposes or to prevent corrosion of a metal.
- Electroplated cadmium is a robust and versatile metallic coating. Cadmium is a soft white metal that, when plated onto steel, cast iron